Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Telephone : (865) 241-5020
Email : email@example.com
- Ph.D., Genetics, Clemson University, Clemson, SC, 2008
- M.S., Cytogenetics and Plant Breeding, Mahatma Phule Agricultural University, Rahuri, India, 2003
- B.S., Agriculture, Konkan Agricultural University, Dapoli, India, 1999
- Comparison analysis of shade avoidance response between Arabidopsis and Poplar
- Biochemical characterization of plant acclimation to heat stress.
- Understanding the role of small proteins in Poplar-microbe interactions.
- Weston DJ, Karve A A, Gunter LE, Jawdy SS, Allen SM, Wullschleger SD. 2010. Increased Thermotolerance of Soybean Relative to Populus and Arabidopsis Revealed in a Comparative Systems Biology Analysis of the Heat Shock Response. Manuscript in preparation.
- Schnabel E, Karve A A, Mukherjee A, Hall T, Smith L, Long S, Frugoli J. 2010. Expression of the SUNN Symbiotic Regulatory Kinase. Invited paper for Plant Cell Physiol, due March 2010
- Karve A A, Moore BD. 2009. “Function of Arabidopsis Hexokinase Like 1 (HKL1) as a Negative Regulator of Plant Growth”. J Exp Bot 60(14): 4137-4149.
- Karve, A. A., Rauh, B., Kandasamy, A. Meagher, B. R., Sheen, J., and Moore, B. D. 2008. “Expression and Evolutionary Features of the Hexokinase Gene Family in Arabidopsis”. Planta. 228(3):411-425