Fact Sheets and Presentations
- National Hydropower Asset Assessment Program (NHAAP) June 2012
- ORNL MHK Acoustic Measurements Oct 2011
- ORNL Water Power Technologies Dec 2010
- ORNL Environmental Fact Sheet Jan 2011
- ORNL Hydropower Optimization Jan 2011
- Downstream Fish Passage through Hydropower Turbines
- The Use of Traits-Based Assessment to Estimate Effects of Hydropower Projects on Fish Populations
- Cada, Glenn F., Mark S. Bevelhimer. 2011. Attraction to and Avoidance of Instream Hydrokinetic Turbines by Freshwater Aquatic Organisms. ORNL/TM-2011/131, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
- Schweizer, Peter E., Glenn F. Cada, Mark S. Bevelhimer. 2011. Estimation of the Risks of Collision or Strike to Freshwater Aquatic Organisms Resulting from Operation of Instream Hydrokinetic Turbines. ORNL/TM-2011/133, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
- 2011 workshop sponsored by the Great Lakes Fishery Trust designed to transfer knowledge, identify existing gaps, and learn new information related to fish passage on non-jumping fish with an emphasis on lake sturgeon. For more information please see the proceedings
Presented by Yetta Jager at the September 2011 American Fisheries Society (AFS) meeting: “A Scientific Paradigm for Shaping Seasonal Flows to Favor Salmon and Energy” within the Production Symposium on Science and Strategies for Conservation of Land and Stream Flows through Acquisition, Exchange and other Financial Incentives.