Ecosystem and Plant Sciences Group
Environmental Sciences Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Bethel Valley Road, Building 1062
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6422
Phone: (865) 576-5221
Fax: (865) 576-3989
View CV (PDF)
- B.S., University of Tennessee, Agriculture, 1999
More than ten years working experience in field and laboratory research related to "Carbon Sequestration", "Enhancing Carbon Sequestration and Reclamation of Degraded Lands with Fossil Fuels Combustion Byproducts" and "Field Research Center at Y-12". I have also worked with various other researchers to aid their projects as needed.
Oak Ridge National LaboratoryEnvironmental Sciences Division
Research Technician, Environmental Sciences Division, November 2003-Present
- Current projects include “Carbon Sequestration” and “Enhancing Carbon Sequestration and Reclamation of Degraded Lands with Fossil Fuel Combustion Byproducts.”
- Assisted with remediation projects at the IFRC site at Y-12.
- Soil collection of metals contaminated soil from various military base throughout the US for a DOD funded project.
- Laboratory Space Manager of 2 labs and 4 field sites.
- Provide support in preparation and review of annual reports, presentations,and publications.
- Conduct wet chemistries on soil and water samples.
- Set up field and laboratory experiments as needed to meet project goals.
- Mentor students.