Michael R. Starke
Power and Energy Systems Group
Environmental Sciences Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6038
Phone: (865) 241-2573
Fax: (865) 574-9329
- Interconnection and Integration of Renewables and Hydropower resources into the power system.
- Transient and Dynamic modeling of generation and load resources and their interaction with the power system.
- Algorithms and methods for computing various electrical phenomenon
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University of Tennessee, 2009
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Tennessee, 2006
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Tennessee, 2004
- Examining the constraints on hydropower resources through case studies and identifying the effect on providing grid services