Energy-Water Resource Systems Group
Environmental Sciences Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6038
Phone: (865) 574-3750
Fax: (865) 576-8646
- CFD/Hydrodynamic modeling of rivers, nuclear/fossil waste heat outfalls, and temperature mixing in channels.
- CFD application and field study design to investigate flow behaviors and characterize hydrodynamics in vicinity of energy devices and facilities.
- Headwater benefit analysis.
- Validation of tidal stream modeling as applied to tidal energy resource assessment and marine hydrokinetic site flow characterization.
- M.S.C.E., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2002
- B.S.C.E., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1999