Classical Data Sets, Model Codes
Selected Recent Manuscripts
- King, A.W., C.A. Gunderson, W.M. Post, D.J. Weston, S.D. Wullschleger 2006. Plant respiration in a warmer world. Science 312:356-357
- Post W.M., R.C. Izaurralde, J.D. Jastrow, B.A. McCarl, J.E. Amonette, V.L. Bailey, P.M. Jardine, T.O. West, J. Zhou 2004. Enhancement of carbon sequestration in US soils. Bioscience 54:895-908.
- Jain, A.K., T.O. West, X. Yang, and W.M. Post. 2005. Assessing the impact of changes in climate and CO2 on potential carbon sequestration in agricutural soils. Geophysical Research Letters 32, L19711, doi:10.1029/2005GL023922.
- Global carbon cycle research highlight
- Post, WM and KC Kwon 2000. Soil Carbon Sequestration and Land-Use Change: Processes and Potential. Global Change Biology 6:317-328. Data presented as figures rather than in tables: Agriculture to Forest (Table 1), Conversion to Grassland (Table 2). I am grateful to several readers that have found errors in Table 1 of Post and Kwon (2000) - here are the corrections in the form of e-mail exchanges - ERRATA
- Luxmoore, R.L. et al. (2000) Signal-transfer modeling for regional assessment of forest responses to environmental changes in the southeastern United States. Environmental Modeling and Assessment 5:125-137.
Global Terrrestrial Ecosystem Carbon Model
DOE Center for Carbon Sequestration in Terrestrial Ecosystem
Enriched Background Isotope Study (EBIS)
North American Net Ecosystem Exchange: Regionalization of Ameriflux Observations
ORNL Environmental Sciences Division
Last Modified: June 22, 2006