- 2013 Keynote presentation Spring Runoff Conference, Utah State U. April
- 2012 Co-organizer, debate on the Sustainability of Biomass Production for Energy. Annual Meeting of the Ecological Society of America
- 2012 Local organizing committee, Annual Meeting of the Society of Mathematical Biology, Knoxville, TN.
- 2012 Presentation to Columbia Basin Sturgeon Workshop on sturgeon passage, Northwest Power Planning Council
- 2011 Invited presentation to NOAA Fisheries Sturgeon Recovery Workshop (Shortnose and Atlantic), Arlington.
- 2011 Invited presentation to Great Lakes Fisheries Trust, Workshop on Options for Lake Sturgeon Passage, Detroit.
- 2010 Symposium “Shifting Landscapes: Biomass and Biodiversity” IALE, Athens, Georgia presentations
- 2010 Presentation to CBES Workshop, “A Watershed Perspective on Bioenergy Sustainability”
- 2009 Gulf Sturgeon Modeling Review Panel and Presentation, Cedar Key, Florida
- 2007 Keynote speaker, NSF Workshop “Computational Science for Natural Resource Managers,”
- 2006 DOE Outstanding Mentor Award
- 2006 Scientific Achievement Award, Environmental Sciences Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- 2005 Scientific Committee, Conference on 'Fish and Diadromy in Europe', Bordeaux, France
- 2004-2006 Pallid Sturgeon Review Panel, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and Sustainable Ecosystems International.
- Member: Ecological Society of America, American Fisheries Society, International
Society of Landscape Ecologists
- 2002-2004 Secretary/treasurer Southeastern Chapter of the Ecological Society of America
- 2002-2003 Everglades Model Review Team, USGS, Miami, FL
- 2001 Associate editor North American Journal for Fisheries Management
- Article in local newspaper Lab efforts target fish habitats, hydropower
Research Interests |
Current Projects |
Professional Activities |
Unprofessional Activities |
ESD Research Staff Listing
Last Modified: April 10, 2013