Mindy M. Clark
- M.S., Entomology and Plant Pathology, University of Tennessee, 2006
- B. S. Ornamental Horticulture and Landscape Design; Minor in Biological Sciences. University of Tennessee, 2002
- Plant-Microbe interactions
- Plant stress response
- Automated imaging and plant phenotyping systems
- Gwinn KD, Ownley BH, Greene SE, Clark MM, Taylor CL, Springfield TN, Trently DJ, Green JF, Reed A, Hamilton SL. 2010. Role of essential oils in control of Rhizoctonia damping-off in tomato with bioactive monarda herbage. Phytopathology 100:493-501. doi:10.1094/PHYTO-100-5-0493.
- Clark MM. 2006. Biological control methods for damping-off of tomato seedlings caused by Pythium myriotylum. M. S. Thesis, University of Tennessee.