Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Telephone : (865) 241-4705
Email : email@example.com
Postdoctoral Research Associate
- PhD Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Arizona 2011
- B.S. Biology, Emory University
- Signal transduction and deciphering signaling networks
- Receptor-ligand interactions
- Development of agriculturally useful biotechnology and trait discovery
- Cross-talk between immune and developmental pathways
- Bryan AC, Obaidi A, Weirzba M, Tax FE. (2012) XYLEM INTERMIXED WITH PHLOEM1, a Leucine Rich Repeat Receptor-like Kinase required for stem growth and vascular development in Arabidopsis thaliana. Planta 235(1):111–22.
- Bryan, AC, Racolta, A., Tax, F. and S. Liljegren. The social network: receptor kinases and cell fate determination in plants. (2011) Chapter in “Receptor-like Kinases in Plants: From Development to Defense”, Editors Birgit Kemmerling and Frans Tax, in the book series Signaling and Communication in Plants (ed. Frantisek Baluska), (In press).
- Nodine MD, Bryan AC, Racolta A, Jerosky KV, Tax FE. (2011) A few standing for many: embryo receptor-like kinases. Trends in Plant Science 16(4):211–7.
- Yamaguchi Y, Huffaker A, Bryan AC, Tax FE, Ryan CA. (2010) PEPR2 Is a Second Receptor for the Pep1 and Pep2 Peptides and Contributes to Defense Responses in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell 22:508–22