Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Telephone : (865) 574-7828
Email : email@example.com
- Ph.D., Solid State Physics, University of California at Los Angeles, 1992
- M.S., Physics, University of California at Los Angeles, 1987
- B.S., Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, Nagpur University, 1980
- Developing laser and imaging technologies for phenotyping wood and grass species with a focus on biomass characterization.
- Dendrochemistry to understand tree growth and development related to environmental effects.
- Development of environmental sensors specifically used in complex biological and chemical matrices.
- Development of multivariate analysis (MVA) models and algorithms used in high-throughput applications.
- Weston DJ, Pelletier DA, Morrell-Falvey JL, Tschaplinski TJ, Jawdy SA, Lu TY, Allen SM, Karve A, Melton SJ, Martin MZ, Schadt CW, Chen JG, Yang X, Doktycz MJ, Tuskan G. 2012. Pseudomonas fluorescens induces strain-dependent and strain-independent host plant responses in defense networks, primary metabolism, photosynthesis and fitness. Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions, 25: 765-778.
- Madhavi Z Martin¹*, Arthur J Stewart², Kimberley D Gwinn³, and John C. Waller, “Laser-induced Breakdown Spectroscopy used to Detect Endophyte-mediated Accumulation of Metals by Tall Fescue”, Appl. Opts. vol 49 No.13 (May 1 2010) C161-C167.
- Madhavi Z. Martin, Nicole Labbé, Nicolas André, Stan D. Wullschleger, Ronny D. Harris, and Michael H. Ebinger, “Novel Multivariate Analysis for Soil Carbon Measurements Using Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy”, SSSAJ Soil Science Society of America Journal, vol 74 No. 1 (Jan-Feb 2010) 87-93.
- A. Chatterjee, R. Lal, L. Wielopolski, M. Z. Martin, and M. H. Ebinger, “Evaluation of Different Soil Carbon Determination Methods” Online Publication Date: 01 May 2009, Critical Reviews in Plant Sciences.
- Nicole Labbé, Isabel Maya Swamidoss, Nicolas André, Madhavi Z. Martin, Timothy M. Young, and Timothy G. Rials, “Extraction of information from laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy spectral data by multivariate analysis”, Appl. Opts. vol 47 No.31 (Nov 1 2008) G158-G165.
- Madhavi Z. Martin, Nicole Labbé, Nicolas André, Ronny Harris, Michael Ebinger, Stan D. Wullschleger, and Arpad A. Vass, “High resolution applications of laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy for environmental and forensic applications”, Spectrochimica Acta Part B vol 62 No.12 (2007) 1426-32.