- ESD Distinguished Achievement Award Winners
- Stanley I. Auerbach Award
- Oak Ridge pegged for national ecological network
Dozens of instruments to be deployed on the Oak Ridge Reservation and other sites around the nation.
- ORNL study finds rivers play part in removing nitrogen
Tiny organisms play a powerful role in removing nitrate, a form of nitrogen pollution caused by human activity, in streams, according to a study by a team led by Oak Ridge National Laboratory and published in Nature.
- Audio Spot: ORNL, JGI collaborate on study in Nature
ORNL's collaborations with DOE's Joint Genome Institute, located in Walnut Creek, Calif., continue.