Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Telephone : (865) 574-7844
- Ph.D., Shanghai Institute of Plant Physiology and Ecology, Chinese Academy of Science, 2010
- B.S., Nanjing Agriculture University, China, 2003
- Developing new crops for biofuel production and focus on a deep understanding of molecular control of the Crassulacean Acid Metabolism pathway to inform genetic improvement of bioenergy crops for sustainable biofuels products.
- Chu-Yu Ye, Ting Li, Hengfu Yin, David J. Weston, Gerald A Tuskan, Timothy Tschaplinski, and Xiaohan Yang. Non-family genes will play important roles in evolutionary and functional genomics research. ( in review)
- Hengfu Yin, Peng Gao, Chengwu Liu, Jun Yang, Zhongchi Liu, Xiaohe Hu, and Da Luo. Control of stem development via PS synthesis genes in rice.( in review)
- Wang, L., Yin, H., Qian, Q., Yang, J., Huang, C., Hu, X. and Luo, D. (2009). NECK LEAF 1, a GATA type transcription factor, modulates organogenesis by regulating the expression of multiple regulatory genes during reproductive development in rice. Cell Res.
- Luo, A.,* Qian, Q.,* Yin, H.,* Liu, X., Yin, C., Lan, Y., Tang, J., Tang, Z., Cao, S., Wang, X. et al. (2006). EUI1, encoding a putative cytochrome P450 monooxygenase, regulates internode elongation by modulating gibberellin responses in rice. Plant Cell Physiol 47, 181–91.(*equal contribution)