Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Telephone : (865) 241-4705
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting Ph.D. Student
- Ph.D., Molecular Evolution, State Key Laboratory of Grassland and Farming System, Lanzhou University, 2007
- B.S., Biological Science, Northwest Normal University, 2003–2007
- Molecular evolution
- Plant-Microbe interactionism
- Juan Wang, Zhijun Li, Qiuhong Guo, Guangpeng Ren, Yuxia Wu. Genetic variation within and between populations of a desert poplar (Populus euphratica) revealed by SSR markers. Annals of Forest Science 2011, 6, 1143–1149.
- Juan Wang, Yuxia Wu, Guangpeng Ren, Qiuhong Guo, Jianquan Liu, Martin Lascoux. Genetic Differentiation and Delimitation between Ecologically Diverged Populus euphratica and P. pruinosa. Plos One 2011, 6(10): e26530.
- Qiang Qiu, Tao Ma, Quanjun Hu, Bingbing Liu,Yuxia Wu, Haihong Zhou, Qian Wang, Juan Wang and Jianquan Liu. Genome-scale transcriptome analysis of the desert poplar, Populus euphratica. Tree physiology 2011, 00, 1–10.